Thursday, January 31, 2008

So You Want Some Cake but Don't Want to Bake One...

Well then I have a great Compromise. Make a pancake and spread frosting on top with some fruit and there you have it! Fast, smallish sizes, and little clean up. We did it for dinner last night. It should have been the dessert but we were out of syrup and really only had frosting so the kids thought I was the coolest mom ever. I liked it too! I think in the summer when turning on the oven is dreaded this would be a good way to go too. I thought they looked really pretty as well! Maybe I'll do it when we have company over sometime for dessert. Wouldn't that be a fun dessert?

* I recommend the fluffy pancake mix because it will give a more cake like pancake then the buttermilk types. But any would be yummy. Butter cream is a good way to go too since you expect a buttery taste when you eat pancakes. But like I have said before any would be yummy!

No comments: