Thursday, September 17, 2009

Chicken A La Renne

Had this at my mom's house and really loved it. Enjoy!

12 chicken breasts sliced in half ...I would use less then that- like half
1/4 cup lemon juice
1/2 cup parsley finely chopped
2 cloves chopped garlic
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 pepper
1/4 melted butter
8 ish slices of Swiss cheese enough to place slice on top of watch piece of chicken
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/2 cup water
1 3/4 cup corn bread stuffing tossed with 1/4 cup butter

Directions
mix lemon juice, parsley, garlic, salt, pepper and butter together. mix prepared chicken and seasoning together in a 9x13 pan making sure that each piece of chicken is coated nicely. Then place a slices of Swiss cheese over the chicken. mix cream of chicken soup and water together and pour over cheese. Then in a separate bowl mix dry stuffing mix and butter together. Sprinkle over the soup. cover with aluminum foil and bake at 375 degrees for 1 hour then turn up heat to 425 and bake for 20 minutes or until topping is golden brown. Enjoy!

Served great with rice, noodles, potatoes

2 comments:

the Hurleys said...

I made this with 1/2 the chicken and it was good, but too salty and too lemoney. If I made this again I wouldn't add any extra salt and I'd put half as much lemon juice.

the Hurleys said...

oh, I also put half as much parsley, which seemed about right.